Sunday, March 29, 2009

Whinny

It finally warmed up enough to grab a few shots! This was taken fighting 37mph wind gusts!

I took this for my child---who LOVES horses as much as I did when I was that age! This particular horse didn't want to leave my camera alone... I think she saw her reflection in the lens!



Side note: You all know that I love the Photoenthusiast Forum, right? Well, since I'd been giving SmugMug a trial run, I thought I'd post a couple of things on their DGrin forum... The only thing that did was reiterate why I love being a member of the Photoenthusiast Forum... it's truly like an extended family--we're large enough to be able to learn something from EVERY member and we're small enough to get to know each other! Praise God for His wonderful blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment